Vlaamse Tinnitus en Hyperacusisvereniging
it, and you can go back and read what I said then,

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vlati // VLATI
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-07-2018 07:38:10    Onderwerp: it, and you can go back and read what I said then, Reageren met citaat
KAMLOOPS, B. Jalyn Holmes Jersey .C. -- Kamloops, B.C., will host the 2016 IIHF womens world hockey championship, bringing the tournament to British Columbia for the first time in its 26-year history. The 22 games will be split between the Interior Savings Centre and McArthur Island Sports and Event Centre in April of 2016. Kamloops had bid to host the 2013 event, which was awarded to Ottawa. "I have had the honour of coaching in Kamloops, I know the passion the city has for hockey, and I am sure it will be a first-class event on and off the ice that will grow the sport and provide young aspiring female hockey players with a chance to watch the best in the world," Tom Renney, the president and CEO of Hockey Canada, said in a release. The world championship will be the second major international womens hockey event in Kamloops in a span of 18 months. Canada, Finland, Sweden and the U.S. will play in the Four Nations Cup there this November. The 2016 tournament will mark the seventh time Canada has hosted the world championship -- the previous tournaments were 1990 and 2013 in Ottawa, Ont., 1997 in Kitchener, Ont., 2000 in Mississauga, Ont., 2004 in Halifax, and 2007 in Winnipeg. Canada has played in every gold-medal game in the tournaments history, winning 10 gold medals and five silver. Randy Moss Jersey . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2). Kendall Wright Vikings Jersey .C. -- Only two Syracuse teams have won their first 20 games, and C. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Sheldon-Richardson-Vikings-Jersey/ .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell responded Thursday night to criticisms by NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith, who contended a double standard exists when it comes to the league doling out punishments. In comments to ESPN earlier Thursday, Smith specifically addressed the delayed discipline of Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay, who has yet to be punished by Goodell after being arrested in March for allegedly operating a vehicle while intoxicated and while in the possession of prescription drugs and $29,000 in cash. Irsay was formally charged Friday. "The personal conduct policy applies to commissioners, owners, players, coaches," Goodell told reporters at the New England Patriots team facility. "It applies to all of us. We all have a responsibility to do things the right way. There are several players that we havent taken any action on, either. "We like to get the facts, we like to be thorough and we like to understand them. Charges were just filed last week. I dont believe theres a credibility gap." Goodell was at Foxborough to speak at a football safety clinic for mothers, a program aimed at furthering safer play at all levels of the game. Smith pointed toward Goodells swift and sometimes harsh action when dealing with troubled players in the past. "The commissioner understands that there is a significant credibility gap that exists in the National Football League," Smith said. "What troubles our players is the speed and the deliberateness of the punishment that they have seen in the past when it comes to a player. "There isnt the same speed or deliberate action when it comes to an owner, and thats a problem." Goodell said the league has yet to collect all the facts on Irsays case. "You can judge us when we make our final determinations, which you undoubtedly will, and so will everybody else," he said. "Thats fair. But dont make judgments until weve had an opportunity to do whats in the best interest of everyone, which is getting the facts. Everybody wants process. DeMaurice Smmith talks about process all the time. Kendall Wright Jersey. "The process is important." The safety program organized by the Patriots comes more than a week after a group of retired players filed another lawsuit against the league, accusing team doctors and trainers of supplying them with powerful painkillers and other drugs that allowed them to keep playing despite injuries, but led to serious complications later in life. The lawsuit, filed on behalf of more than 500 former players, charges the NFL with placing profits ahead of players health. Goodell addressed the leagues continued role in the education and pursuit of safer play. "We want you to learn the right techniques from the moment you play, regardless if you play one year, two years, or if you play flag football," he said. "I think our popularity, the platform we have, gives us an opportunity and its part of our responsibility to make the game safer, not only at the NFL level to protect our players, but also at every other level of football, and frankly, sports in general." Patriots owner Robert Kraft said the health and safety of his players have never been greater in his 20-plus years of owning the team. "I know Im a better human being from having played the game, and when I played, it wasnt as safe as it is now," he said. "So, Im a big believer in the lessons you learn in football." Kraft also was asked about the arraignment Wednesday of former New England tight end Aaron Hernandez, who pleaded not guilty to two more counts of first-degree murder stemming from a 2012 double homicide. Hernandez already is facing charges for the 2013 slaying of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd. Hernandez was released by the team following his arrest last summer. "A year ago when he was arrested, we cut him from the team, I made a statement," said Kraft, who at the time said the organization was "duped" if the accusations were true. "I was very clear about it, and you can go back and read what I said then, and thats the way that I continuously feel." Cheap Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL White Jerseys China NFL Gear ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vlati // VLATI Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: